Things that made today not 100% suck
January 19, 2012
- I packed up last night's leftover fried rice into snap lock containers for lunch today and was pleasantly surprised that Steve had added two little soy fish after I had gone to bed. I love soy fish. Soy fish make things better.
- It would be awkward if you rejected this PowerPoint.
- I received a gift card to a local downtown restaurant.
- Five minutes of classical music thanks to KLEF.
- Steve had the camera and lighting all set up when I got home and five minutes after stepping in the door our 365 was done. Which means I didn't have to deal with it after 9.30 like we do most nights.
- Introduced Donovan to LCD Soundsystem and having a little chair dance party.
- Doggie belly rubs.
Hi, I'm Valette
I'm a photographer based out of Anchorage, Alaska. I've recently become a wife, a stepmother, and a homeowner. Life is pretty awesome. You can email me anytime. Learn more...
All text and images © Valette Keller
2001-2013 unless otherwise stated.